Authors should follow the below guidelines:
- Authors should submit the manuscript that have been carefully proof read and polished. Authors are required to refer the ijer manuscript template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously / else where
- Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format)
- Manuscript should contain minimum 3 pages to maximum of 15 pages
- Maximum of FOUR authors are allowed per paper
- The font should be “Times New Roman”
- Be sure to include Index terms or Key words
- Authors should follow the “IJER” Manuscript Format
- Follow the straightforward step your paper forthright publish
How to Publish Paper
- Authors submit their profile Manuscript
- Manuscript checking by Reviewer committee and Give Reply Accept or Reject via mail.
- Accept your Manuscript after Author submits their payment and copyrights form at same time .
- Verify your payment and copyrights form.
- Your paper has been published online.